Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.Ernest Hemingway
Who am I ?
– Global manager of international marketing, media and digital projects.
– Bachelor, Master and MBA professor of marketing, digital marketing and digital transformation.
– Global, European and French citizen part of the Erasmus generation.
– Kid of the 80’s! 🙂
International manager of the cultural, creative and digital industries, a specialist of media and digital media, marketing and digital marketing, strategy and digital strategy, internationalization and international project management. I accumulated the most experience possible between 2004 and 2018 by working for over a decade on four continents, always in the marketing function, for artists, models, SMEs/SMBs, startups, nonprofit organizations and large multinational corporations of the Fortune Global 500.
Alumnus of the LSE Department of Media and Communications.
The LSE (London School of Economics and Political Science) is ranked #1 in Europe and #2 in the world just after Harvard University in Social Sciences and Management and ranked #2 in Europe and #3 in the world just after USC (University of Southern California) in Communication and Media Studies in 2020.
I studied at the Complutense University of Madrid (Complutense Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2006), I hold a French BBA and MiM from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Sorbonne School of Management, 2007), a British MSc from the University of London (LSE Department of Media and Communications, 2008) and a Chinese MA from the Fudan University of Shanghai (Fudan School of Journalism, 2009).
Former consultant at Accenture CMT (Communications, Media & Technology).
Accenture is one of the most prestigious consulting firms in the world, the most admired IT services company in the world, the global leader of tech consulting and ranked #3 in the world for Technology, Media & Telecommunications Consulting just after McKinsey & Company and BCG (Boston Consulting Group) in 2020.
In 2011 and 2012, I worked as a Junior Consultant in the ‘Communications, Media and Technology’ practice of Accenture, the world’s leading digital, management and technology consulting firm and especially number one in the world for digital transformation consulting.
At Accenture, I especially worked as a Project Manager, UX Lead and Marketing Expert on several hundred million dollar digital, IT and tech projects focusing on:
- strategic analysis, market research, data analysis (data crunching), competitive intelligence, marketing strategy, e-commerce, m-commerce, mobile marketing, UXD (user experience design), customer journey mapping, customer journey optimization, purchase funnel/conversion funnel optimization, conversion rate optimization (CRO), CX (customer experience), global performance measurement and management (metrics, analytics, key performance indicators/KPI, return on investment/ROI),
- digital transformation and PMO (Project Management Office) during the analysis, planning, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, delivery and maintenance of a new information system (IS) or a new Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) and new marketing technology solutions (MarTech) like a new customer relationship management system (CRM) and new big data, business intelligence (BI) and predictive analytics technologies.
10 years after my master’s degree in International Strategic Management at the Sorbonne (valedictorian) and my International Business Development certificate delivered by the French Foreign Trade Advisors, I did in 2016 the world’s first MBA specialized in digital transformation, digital marketing and e-commerce created in partnership with the main trade associations of the global and French digital ecosystem, the MBA DMB (valedictorian) of EFAP and the HUB Institute.
After that, I was appointed in 2017 Digital Marketing Manager of the OECD (the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
At the end of 2017, I left the OECD. I could have become a CDO (Chief Digital Officer) or a CMO (Chief Marketing Officer). Instead, I retired from the corporate world to start a new life focusing on entrepreneurship, consulting and teaching in order to share my knowledge, my skills and my experience with younger generations and to prepare French, European and international students for the ongoing digital revolution and the era of China‘s world domination.
A few milestones of my international career encompassing over a decade:
- Digital native of Generation Y, I grew up as a Millennial around the first Amstrad, Atari, IBM, and Macintosh home computers, playing with the 1986 first Batman video game, arcarde games of the 80s (Pong, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, Mega Man), the first and only Amstrad console of 1990, the NES, the Sega Mega Drive, the Super Nintendo, the Game Boy (1993 Mortal Kombat), the Sega Game Gear (1993 Fatal Fury), MS-DOS (1993 Doom, 1994 Warcraft, 1995 Command & Conquer), Windows 95 (AOL CD, Netscape Navigator, IRC, Encarta, FIFA 96, Tomb Raider, Duke Nukem 3D), Windows 98 (Starcraft, Quake III) and using the first directories and search engines launched before the rise of Google – WebCrawler (1994), Yahoo! (1994), Lycos (1994), AltaVista (1994), Infoseek (1995), Magellan (1995), Excite (1995) and GoTo.com (1997).
- As a young student at the beginning of the millenium, I was responsible for marketing studies for FM radio stations at easyScore, a research and consulting company in music programming, and I took part in the emergence of the first Internet radio stations in France as a Radio Host and then as a Marketing Manager. Alumnus of the European Union’s Erasmus program, trained by the French Foreign Trade Advisors (appointed by the Government of France) during my Master in International Strategic Management at the Sorbonne University of Paris, founder and board member of Sorbonne Alumni, LSE (London School of Economics) alumnus in Global Media and Communications.
- Former Marketing and Branding Consultant in New York City at AIM Strategies, a US-based boutique management consulting firm, former Jr. Marketing Director in Chile of Ipsos, the world’s third largest market research company, former International Marketing Manager at the advertising sales house of France Télévisions, the largest French broadcasting group, former Junior Consultant at the « Communications, Media & Technology » practice of Accenture, the world’s largest management consulting firm and the world’s most admired IT services company, former Fundraiser at the Paris Committee of UNICEF, the United Nations Children’s Fund, and former Country Manager for France of Music2Deal, the exclusive social network and international marketplace of music professionals.
- Acquiring a brand-new visibility among indie artists and unsigned bands from all around the world thanks to this position at this German music startup, I started to receive many requests from talents to become their artist manager or band manager and to advise them, especially in career management, strategy, international marketing and digital marketing. Therefore, between 2013 and 2016, I worked as a Talent Scout, discovering new talents, and as a Talent Manager, advising artists, singers-songwriters, bands, new faces and models and managing their careers in the music industry, in the media and entertainment industry, in the modeling industry and in the fashion industry. Providing marketing and digital marketing consulting services to individuals instead of multinational corporations.
- In 2016, I did my MBA specialized in Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
- In 2017, I was hired by the OECD (the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ) as their Digital Marketing Manager.
- In 2018, I officially started my new consulting and teaching activities in Digital Transformation and Digital Marketing (Social Media, SEO, KPI,…)
To Sum Up
– Strategy and Internationalization,
– Global Management and Organization,
– Marketing (online and off-line) and Communication
in the cultural and creative industries.