Specialized MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Digital Marketing & Business
Valedictorian (major de promotion)
EFAP and HUB Institute with IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau), MMA (Mobile Marketing Association), Fevad, ACSEL, UDA, AACC,… (2016-2017)
- EFAP (top communication school), the HUB Institute (the first digital think tank in France, helping companies to successfully achieve their digital transformation) and Sorbonne alumnus Vincent Montet (the founder and former director of the oldest French MBA in Internet marketing and e-commerce dating back from 1997) combined their 20 years of experience in the digital education of students and in the digital training of professionals to create the first MBA in France specialized in the digital transformation of our contemporary economy and society with prestigious partners representing the entire French digital ecosystem: IAB France (Interactive Advertising Bureau), MMA France (Mobile Marketing Association), UDA (l’Union des annonceurs), AACC (Association des Agences-Conseil en Communication), Fevad (la Fédération du e-commerce et de la vente à distance), Acsel (l’Association de l’économie numérique et hub de la transformation digitale), Sncd (le Syndicat national de la communication directe), CPA (le Collectif de la performance et de l’acquisition), EuraTechnologies (the leading startup accelerator and incubator in France and in the European Top 10 located in Lille), Darwin (tech startup hub of Bordeaux), La Cuisine du Web (tech startup hub of Lyon).
- Exclusive Master Classes by prestigious guest speakers (CEO, CMO, CDO, CDMO) from the GAFAM (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and from Twitter, InMobi,… For example: the General Director of Facebook France and Regional Director of Facebook Southern Europe, the General Director of RTL.net, the Chief Digital Marketing Officer (CDMO) of Microsoft France, the Brand Strategy Lead of Twitter France, the Content Strategy Director of Orange, etc.
- The DMB MBA is the official partner of the biggest digital events in France and in Europe: Microsoft Experiences (former TechDays), HUB Forum, etc. It is the only French master’s degree with such exclusive partnerships #InsideDigitalRevolution.
- This is the first MBA specialized in digital transformation in France. This very intensive program covers all the areas of e-business (including e-commerce, m-commerce, digital project management, UX, CX, social selling, web-to-store,…), online marketing (including Internet marketing, mobile marketing, search marketing, social media marketing, programmatic marketing, RTB, CRM, analytics,…) and cutting-edge technologies (NFC, 3D printing, IoT, big data, cloud, robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots, voice search, e-health, augmented reality, virtual reality, blockchain,…)
- The classes are taught by professionals, all rock stars in their fields (SEO, SEA, SMM, Emailing, User Experience Design, Mobile,…)
This degree has been ranked #2 in the 2021 ranking of the best Masters in E-Business and Digital Marketing in France (4 stars out of 4): http://www.meilleurs-masters.com/master-e-business-et-digital-marketing.html
EFAP (formely known as the Ecole Française des Attachés de Presse), created in Paris in 1961 by the Sorbonne alumnus, philosopher and entrepreneur Denis Huisman, is one of the leading and most famous French communication schools. It has the most prestigious reputation in the Cultural and Creative Industries in France (especially in the advertising and PR industry, in the media and entertainment industry, in the music industry and in the fashion industry). The school has campuses in Paris, Lille, Bordeaux, Lyon, New York and Shanghai. According to the rankings published by the reference magazines Stratégies or L’Etudiant, EFAP is ranked in the Top 5 by French communication professionals, competing with CELSA (Université de Paris IV Paris-Sorbonne), Sciences Po Paris, the Master Communication Politique et Sociale (Université de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) and ISCOM.