Creative Entrepreneur and Talent Manager
(3 years, 2013-2016, full-time)
- Talent scouts and talent managers play a key role in the creative industries:
- A talent manager, also known as a personal manager, an artist manager, a band manager, a music manager or a model manager, is an individual who guides the professional career of artists or models in the cultural and creative industries, especially in the music, entertainment and media industries and in the fashion, beauty and luxury industries. The responsibility of the talent manager is to oversee the day-to-day business affairs of a talent; advise and counsel talent concerning professional matters, long-term plans and personal decisions which may affect his/her career. So that the singer-songwriter, band or top model can entirely focus on developing his/her/their special talent.
- A talent manager is not a business manager (or certified public accountant), a producer, a booking agent (or booker), an entertainment lawyer, a tour manager or a promoter, but he/she certainly works with them. The talent manager is usually in charge of assembling the best creative and business team around the artist.
- Famous talent managers include Colonel Parker, manager of Elvis Presley, and Brian Epstein, manager of The Beatles.
« If anyone was the Fifth Beatle, it was Brian. » Paul McCartney
- As a talent scout: I have been searching, finding and signing new talents who will rock your world tomorrow.
- As a talent manager: I have been developing and managing the careers of these diamonds in the rough. Advising them and providing independent management consulting services in areas such as career choices, strategy, positioning, contracts, deal negotiation, promotion, booking, accounting, tax management, digital strategy, community management on social networks like facebook, twitter, youtube, dailymotion, vimeo, instagram, pinterest and tumblr, website creation, CMS, translation and localization.
- Specifically, as an Artist Manager since 2013 for European and Australian singers-songwriters and bands, I also provided additional consulting services in visual identity, international marketing, trademarking, copyright, online distribution and music stores, music streaming services, music social networks, live performance, ticketing, merchandising, global touring and sponsoring.
- Thanks to the previous version of this website and good SEO, I appeared in the first search results of Google (first page) for a couple of years for the following searches: Artist Manager or Music Manager + Paris or France or Europe. I used to receive every week requests from artists/bands from all over the world looking for a Manager and willing to grow their fanbase and monetize it.
- Specifically, as a Model Manager since 2014 for new faces of the modeling industry from Eastern Europe, I provided additional consulting services regarding appearance, industry standards/requirements, health and food regime, fashion social networks, castings/designers/brands, etiquette, catwalk, fashion weeks, global media events and international travels.
- As a Growth Hacker: Acquisition and retention of B2B and B2C customers thanks to the tools of digital marketing like content marketing, SEO, emailing, SMA (social media advertising), SMM (social media marketing), community management and social selling.