Core Skill Sets
1/5 – Digital Marketing Skills
My main expertise in Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Web Marketing / Internet Marketing is called Inbound Marketing.
- Content Marketing, Video Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Live Streaming, Twitch Marketing, Podcasting, Audio Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal,…) and Canva,
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Voice Search Optimization (VSO),
- Social Media Marketing (SMM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Community Management, Online Reputation Management (ORM), Conversational Marketing or Conversation Marketing, Influencer Marketing or Influence Marketing,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Emailing or Email Marketing and A/B Testing,
- Marketing Automation, Customer Acquisition, Lead Generation, Lead Development, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring and Lead Management,
- User Experience (UX), Customer Journey Mapping, Customer Journey Optimization, Landing Page Optimization (LPO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO),
- Data Analytics, Digital Analytics, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Mobile Analytics and Social Media Analytics,
- E-commerce, Conversion Funnel, Purchase Funnel, Perfomance Metrics and Churn Management,
- M-commerce, Mobile Marketing and App Store Optimization (ASO).
I am a bit familiar with Performance Marketing, Performance-based Advertising, PPC (Pay Per Click), Paid Search / Search Engine Advertising (SEA) / Google Ads, Display Advertising, Social Ads, Retargeting and Affiliate Marketing but this is NOT my core expertise. I rather hire and manage digital advertising agencies or freelance experts for paid media campaigns.
As a Global Marketing Manager and Digital Strategist, I do not master Photosphop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. I usually manage graphic designers, visual designers, UI designers, motion designers, video editors and content producers in my marketing team.
2/5 – Marketing Skills
- Strategic Analysis (SWOT, Competitor Analysis, Benchmarking,…), Business Model, Strategic Objectives,
- Marketing Strategy, Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Branding, Brand Strategy,
- Market Research, Marketing Studies & Surveys (quantitative and qualitative), Marketing Analytics, Consumer Behavior,
- International Marketing, Marketing Mix, Marketing Plan, Customer Loyalty,
- Marketing Management, Product Development, Innovation, Portfolio Management, Offer Pruning,
- IMC (Integrated Marketing Communications), Multi-Channel Marketing, Omni-Channel Marketing,
- Marketing Communications, Marketing Campaign Management, Media Management, Paid/Owned/Earned Media (POEM), Return On Investment (ROI) Monitoring, Radio & TV Ratings, Ad Spend Audit, Radio & TV Programming,
- Branded Entertainment, Product Placement, Sponsorship and Celebrity Marketing.
3/5 – Project Management and Digital Transformation Skills
- B2C, B2B, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Business Proposals, Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Gap Analysis, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Crisis Management,
- Technological Transformation – selection and implementation of a new MarTech / marketing technology (CRM, e-CRM, Social CRM, e-commerce website, mobile app, marketing automation tool, campaign management tool, social media management tool, social listening tool, online reputation management SaaS, conversational marketing SaaS, big data software, predictive analytics software,…),
- Recruitment, Team Building, Team Management*, Delegation Management, Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
- Project Management*, Priority Management, Time Management, Planning, Budgeting, Organizing, Leading, Reporting.
- Change Management*, Transition Management, Recruiting, Training Design and Knowledge Management.
*I was trained in Team Management, Project Management and Change Management by Accenture
4/5 – International Management Skills
- Cultural Awareness and Cultural Differences,
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Cross-Cultural Management,
- International Coordination and Virtual Team Management,
- Globalization, Glocalization, Internationalization and Localization.
5/5 – Soft Skills
- Adaptability and flexibility,
- Intellectual curiosity and open mind,
- Creativity and innovation,
- Leadership and strategic thinking,
- Strong ethics and integrity,
- Diplomacy and psychology,
- Client focus and customer-centric approach,
- Analytical mind and data-driven,
- Detail oriented and rigorous.