To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous.Confucius
I had the chance to study at four of the world’s best universities in Social Sciences and Management, for a truly global experience.
These leading institutions for Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management teaching and research are among the most prestigious universities of the English-speaking, French-speaking, Spanish-speaking and Asian worlds:
– LSE (the London School of Economics and Political Science)
– 复旦大学 (Fudan University in Shanghai)
– Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
– Universidad Complutense de Madrid
I received a multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary education in many disciplines of the Social Sciences and Humanities:
- Management, Business Administration, Strategy, Organization, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Media Management
- Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Finance, International Trade, Polical Economy, Socioeconomics and Media Economics
- Law, History, Civilization, Postcolonial Studies, Philosophy, Gender Studies, Political Science, Public Policy and Media Regulation
- Communication, Foreign Languages, Semiotics, Information, Journalism, New Media, Internet, Digital Media and Media Studies
- Sociology, Social Theory, Social Research, Global Studies, Anthropology, Ethnology, Ethnography and Cultural Studies
Rerum cognoscere causas (To understand the causes of things).Motto of the London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE
To understand our digital and global modern society disrupted by digitalization and globalization.
While a teenager studying at the prestigious Lycée Charlemagne in Paris, I designed early on a special curriculum to develop some core competencies (expertise) through a unique academic background (below) and professional experience, in order (1) to fulfill my lifelong passions every single day, (2) to answer the current and future needs for specific hard skills and soft skills in the creative economy and (3) to accompany organizations and people in their digital transformation and internationalization.
#AlwaysLearning: I got 4 master’s degrees (one French master, one British master, one Chinese master and one French MBA).
– EFAP-HUB Institute MBA in Digital Marketing & Business (2017), ranked #2 in E-Business in France in 2021
– Fudan MA in Global Media and Communications (2009), ranked #1 in Corporate Communication in Asia in 2021
– LSE MSc in Global Media and Communications (2008), ranked #1 in Corporate Communication in Europe in 2021
– Sorbonne Master 2 in International Strategic Management (2007), ranked #2 in Strategy and Consulting in France in 2021
– Complutense Master 1 in Marketing and Sales Management (Erasmus, 2006)
– Sorbonne AD in Economics and Management, Management major (2004)